FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, August 18, 2006

August 18, 2006

FAB - OH!

Welcome!
So, first things first. If I have a blog, the blog must be named. Hmmmm... what to call it. Many things crossed my mind, but FAB-OH! just seemed to fit it to a tee. So, there you go, I am proud to announce the arrival of my newest addition. And how fitting for it to be "born" today, quite a significant day for one of those special women in my life!
This has been one of those things that I have wanted to do, but where oh where do I find the time to do it. I guess I just have to force it like most things here lately. With school back in session, the days are longer, and a lot more exhausting, but a routine is a good thing, right?!? Hopefully soon I will adjust to it all, because the kids have certainly gotten the hang of it! Oh to be a kid again...

So, check back often as I will be adding lots of info about this fall and winter season. It's hard to believe, but it is RIGHT around the corner!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home