FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, April 16, 2007

I had so much fun with these little guys, and two super sweet and beautiful women in their lives... their mom and grandmother. They called their grandmother "ga-ga" - I loved that - I can't wait to be a grandmother.... oh wait - I can - but you know what I mean. I love the idea of it. I love the names we give to our grandmothers. There is always so much love behind them, and they are always unique, even though quite a few of us might have a mimi, or a nani...2 of my own personal faves ;0) - they happen to be my own grandmother's names. But they are always so unique to that person, and seem to bond us in a way. I've gotten in many conversations where one of us would refer to our grandmother by their fabulous name and the other person would say...'oh I have a mimi' - that instantly has created a bond for me with people. I've gotten way off subject... but I don't guess it hurt much! I just hope that one day I will be blessed with many unique and wonderful grandchildren and that they will bless me with a unique and wonderful grandmother name. Those little things in life are what it is all about!
Meet Master 'E' and Master 'I'- my new little buddies!




That is all for now. There are REALLY exciting things coming soon! My new website will be going live HOPEFULLY within 72 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be throwing a major party on my blog in celebration of this really fun event! Watch for contests coming within the next week! It is going to be FAB! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home