FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just a few to share. I am so behind on posting pictures on here! All the recent changes have been keeping me so busy. Thank you all so much for your kind words on my new site. I am really excited to be able to share it with you! I will be posting the next contest tonight or tomorrow. This is a big one!
Miss L - oh such a bitter sweet session. She is the big ONE now! I have really loved capturing her first year and am just in love with this picture...
This is my new incredible friend - Miss K! She is SUCH a character! She was teaching me all kinds of tae kwon do moves! I loved it!!!
And her sweet pea little sister... Miss S... She is the serious one! They were an absolute joy for me.
Aren't they a cute couple! ;) That was for you J! I had a really great time with you both!
And one of me... well this is me without my candy coated Lindsay shell on! ;0) Look! She even has uggs on! Gotta love that!

Until next time... :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home