FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, April 27, 2007

Family means......
What does family mean to you? Is it crazy holidays with lots of wild stories... Is it love love and more love? What is it? I want you to tell me! This contest has 2 parts. The first part... take a picture of a family member holding up a sign saying "Family means ______". Be creative! This doesn't have to be a perfect picture! It just has to be something YOU create. Then, write up a paragraph or so about what family means to you. I consider pets and friends to be family members as well, so NO one is left out in this. When you have those 2 things done, email them to Lmoore@fabulousoccasions.com - write in the subject line "FAMILY". Deadlines for this contest will be Monday, May 7. Entries will be judged on creativity. I will not be a judge. I have an annonymous panel of judges who will be doing this for me. The winning entry will be notified by May 14. Only one entry per family, please.
What do you win?
If you have been to the studio since Christmas, you most likely have seen the coffee table book of my kids. If you haven't, they are amazing. The winner of this contest wins my time for up to 1 and a half hours at your next event. This can be a birthday party, the birth of a new baby, or even just your family at your own home playing and having fun. All events are subject to prior approval. This is me capturing a special moment in your families lives. You then will receive a custom designed 20 page 8x8 coffee table book from that day. This is so huge and I am really excited about it.
Share this with friends and family! The more entries the better. I may even have runners up, you never know!
One thing is that if you enter, you are consenting to me sharing your story as well as your picture on my blog.
So get going, get creative - and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home