FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

{Sneak Peeks}

So it has been wild summer. Here at the beginning I thought it was going to be l o n g and extremely difficult with all the kiddos. Well, it hasn't been the easiest ever, BUT it is going SO fast! We just got back from a fab vacation to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. It was amazing and I will have more to share later, but for now, here is a sneak peek for my one and only... yes, even my hubby gets to have a fun something to look for on my blog!
This shot has such a fun story behind it. We were going to dinner and our reservation happened to be at JUST the right moment when the lighting on the beach was PERFECT! So we all go sit down for dinner, which happens to be right on the beach, then the kids and I take off... One has the sombreros, one has shoe duty once we get to the beach... and mom is lugging the 2 year old, 7 month old, as well as my 5th baby... my camera! We rush out, I get them all in place, then snap away! There was a fun couple beside us who was taking pictures of my kiddos at the same time. All in all we were on the beach MAYBE 7 minutes. Here is the end result... I must say it was worth it!!!
This little guy was here when he was a newborn, now look at him! 1 year and cute as can be!!!
Miss H has the most gorgeous eyes!!! We had such a fun time! She and I were instant friends!
One of my favorite little girls! I don't know where the past 9 months have gone... You and your mommy and daddy are such a joy!!!
And a couple of my nephew!!! He has gotten SO big! I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old. We shared one of those oh so incredible moments...he smiled at me! All you mommys and daddys out there know how amazing that is! Those very first smiles are ones to be treasured forever...
I have a feeling you will be seeing a bit more of this little man! ;0)
So I am off for now - the rest of these galleries should be up within a week. Keep your eyes out for an email moms and dads!
Until next time,
lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home