FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

{Catching up}
So this past week was a wild ride for me! Most of the time it seems I will have sessions in a row that are with the same age groups. But not this week! I have had everything from a wedding, to families, to newborns, to dogs, to 2 year olds, to big ball gowns and I'm not done yet! It has all been so awesome and the variety has been invigorating! I am pretty well attached to my computer these days trying to get them all out, but had to take a break to share a few. So... some of what I have been up to lately...
Mr. W - an absolute DREAM! He is only 7 weeks old and as precious as can be.
ok this was NOT a fluke! He was FULL of smiles and they were REAL SMILES!!! I've never seen anything like it in a baby so young... it was incredible!
i love this
one of my very favorites.... and this little sweetheart is just a doll!
with 3 older brothers she is definately the little princess... i just love this shot
and Ms. C! she is such a cutie. she was in a very serious mood, which of course all of you know i love. she has the most gorgeous red hair! she reminds me so much of my sweet grandmother
what a gorgeous family!
Well, I suppose it is time to go get busy again!

On another note, there has been a huge response to all the fall dates I have announced. If you or anyone you know is planning on getting on my schedule, now is the time to call. Times and Dates are filling up super fast!

I am so thankful for the opportunity to capture these moments in your families lives. Thank you for entrusting me with this amazing task!

Have a fabulous night!
:0)
lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home