FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, September 10, 2007

{EMAIL PROBLEMS}

Oh what a terrible problem it is when all of a sudden you wake up and there are NO emails coming through. I know it isn't because everyone is ignoring me! ;0)

So I am trying to get to the bottom of the problem, but in the meantime, you can reach me by my alternate email address moorefabulousoccasions@yahoo.com Or by cell phone at 713-291-8901

Hopefully it will be fixed by the end of the day!

And because I can't just post this without any fabulous pictures...

Check out the rainbow in the bottom corner... COOL!

I LOVE LOVIES!

Oh to be 15 again... :0)

This little girl is just stunning!

brothers...


That is all for now... Hopefully I will go check my mail now and it will be magically fixed!!!
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home