FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

{HOLD ON TIGHT!}
So, it has been a while! August was an absolute whirlwind for me. I had to hold on tight at some points for fear of being catapulted into oblivion! September is shaping up to be about the same, and don't even get me started about the *other* 3 months that are coming! So maybe everyone should just plan on talking to me in January! :0)

I am really excited about the holidays and apparently so are all of you! As of right now, I ONLY have a few appointments remaining until Spring. There are 2 available in September, and those are only on weekday evenings. October has 5 spots remaining - none of those are Saturdays. November has only a couple of spots left and December is booked solid. Even January is shaping up to be an enormous wedding month, so needless to say I am staying VERY busy!!!

I will be incredibly sad to turn people away, but it is looking like that will be the case. If you or anyone you know of want to book a session with me for the fall, you MUST call or email me soon. Otherwise, I may not be able to find a spot.

No sneak peeks for now... just sharing a few of my own kiddos from August. My website has been screaming for a major update, so I have all sorts of fun ones from recent sessions going up soon. Be sure to check it often to see if you know any of the fabulous faces on there!

First... my cutie pie nephew!

Miss A getting air!

*sniff*sniff*My babies are growing up... I sent another one to Kindergarten this year... there were tears... but look how cute they are!

Oh this is a funny one for me... My 2 year old LOVED this big mural... he keeps coming to the computer wanting to see the buddha belly (said in his absolute cutest 2 year old voice!)

I have at least 2 super heroes in my house... well ok maybe 4 at times!

Do you see my little guy in there?!?! I just loved this tree...

We were in Austin for the weekend and there is an endless supply of photo ops eveywhere you look! AND can you say HOOK EM HORNS?!?!?!

One of my favorites from the beach...

Ok this is one of my favorite - if not the favorite - picture EVER of my 4 together. AND it was not a *planned* photo - notice all their mismatched clothes. This was just walking on the beach and they all piled up and look... the most genuine happy kids ever... I BIG PUFFY HEART this picture... Some of the best things in life are NEVER planned!

I will be the first one to tell you how super these two are!


Enjoy your families! :0)
lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home