FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, September 14, 2007

{A new little baby B}


A sneak preview for a favorite mommy of mine! She gets the prize for coming to the studio the soonest! This little angel is not even a week old yet!!! He is an absolute doll, and I cannot wait to watch him grow! His big brother is one of my best buddies! He had some super crazy faces for me this time... we all were laughing!

So... just for you, S!!!

I love love love this shot...


Now here is one cool cat!


Look at all his gorgeous hair! Reminds me of my little dude... :0)


More coming soon... I know there are a whole bunch of you waiting! Keep an eye out here for some sneaks throughout the weekend!

Have a great night!
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home