FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, February 14, 2008

{Happy Luvvvvvv Day!}  
Happy Valentine's everyone!  But around my house, it is Happy Birthday first!  My sweet little man is 3 today!  He is as spunky as they come, but oh goodness, he is a little lover boy!

And some more Moore's!  :0)



Here is a funny one for all of you out there with more than one kiddo.  You will be able to identify!  
I can almost always guarantee a 50% cooperation rate!  That is pretty darn good, folks!  I figure I have a short window of time where the older ones will be ready for my camera, then when the younger ones get to where they are ok with mommy chasing them around, it will be time for the older ones to be running again!  Gotta love it!  These years will be behind us all too quickly...


Now go have a chocolate people!

:0)
Lindsay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home