FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

{Back in the swing of things!}
Well, I cannot believe that it is already the middle of January!  WOW!  I hope that you all enjoyed the slideshow of 2007.  It was truly a wonderful year and 2008 is shaping up to be even better!  I thought I would pop on and share a few little sneaks for a couple of fab moms!  I also thought I would include a few other fab little ones - my own!
First of all, here is a super sweet baby planner!  Isn't he precious!  We are going to have a fun year!!!
And then, one of big bro.  I love this kid... he is so much fun, and was totally teaching me about decepticons!  Believe it or not, even though I have 3 boys, I am not that "up" on transformers!  He and I both thought that ought to be changed!!!
Another one of my favorite little guys!  17 months is quite a fun age, right guys!?!?!  It is quite possibly one of the MOST difficult ages to photograph, so it only gets easier from here! ;0)
Now for my own kiddos!  Mommy got a new toy, um I mean lens.  And you know that means we must go out and play!  :)  
I really really big puffy heart this lens!  It is so fun and funky!  LOVE IT!  by the way... can you spot the uggs in this pic?  LOL
I had to include this - my 8 year old got the camera from me so I could swing with 2 of my babies...  I think she did a fabulous job, don't you!?!  I decided not to mess with her art, so no cropping!  I can dig her composition here...  those 2 trucks are framing us very nicely!  :)  
And yes, my arms look kind of funny... but that is what happens when you are holding on to a squirmy little fella!  She had quite a few clicks that day with mommy's camera!  You never know - maybe we'll get to work together one day!
My turn again!  :)
School project, time!  These books are so awesome!  
Well, that is all for now!  I will be back within the next few days, but this time with a fabulous wedding slideshow!  So, check back in with me!  Have a better than ever day tomorrow!  (try to enjoy the rain!  it REALLY can be nice!)
:0)  Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home