FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, October 26, 2007

{FALL IS HERE!!!}

I know I am not alone in being totally jazzed about the weather we have been having here in Kingwood! It is GORGEOUS!!! I had an insane amount of outdoor sessions this past weekend, and the weather was the best!!! 75 and sunny... who could ask for anything more! Ok so there may be a few other things, but I am NOT going to be picky! Portraits in the Park are next weekend... let's just visualize this weather sticking around! Right? Right!

So no really fancy schmancy post today, just really wanted to jump on for a sec... last year I let this fizzle out over the fall season, so I am trying my hardest to not do that this year. I have over a dozen sessions still to edit from this past week, but wanted to share just a few to keep things rollin on fab-oh! Here are a few recent fun ones...

One of my favorite little girls!

Halloween is right around the corner!!! Good thing she didn't know that those fun colorful balls were gumballs!

A super fun family I met here recently! The ducks were very friendly that day!!!

Another one of my favorite little girls! *sigh* Miss "A" just turned one! Oh it went by way too fast... she was the perfect model for this awesome tutu! A fabulous client of mine, who I am also proud to call a friend, has started her own line of tutus! They are amazing and you are going to have to have one for your little girls! Watch for more info about them here on my blog soon!

And an oh so perfect, fabulous belly! Wow... isn't life just amazing.


I MUST run now, but will be back soon! I promise to keep this updated for all my faithful blog followers! Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!! Get out and enjoy the weather!

Hug your babies... (even the grown ones!)
Lindsay :0)

P.S. HI CHRIS!!!!! :0) :0) :0) Big hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home