FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

{Brittany & Dan}

One of the sweetest couples I have had the pleasure to photograph. I even get to meet their babies here soon (their dogs that is!) I can't wait to get shots of the entire family! They were so much fun and I know they are going to be so very happy together! I know they have been anxiously awaiting these! The rest are on the way soon!!! Here are some to peak at for the time being...
the cake

dancing by the light of a silvery moon...

i love candles...

Brit had the prettiest bouquet ~ and presents are ALWAYS fun!

the happy couple getting ready to make their grand escape!

Right before the ceremony... a special moment with the groom and his dad

WOOHOO! I just love how he is looking at her... and she is just on cloud 9 - I told you they were super sweet!

the girls...

the guys...

and a pop of color for ya!


So I am on a roll here, guys! 4 posts in 4 days?!?!?! Is this the beginning of a trend? :0)

Sleep well...
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home