FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, October 12, 2007

{2 Silly Girls}

This session was such a blast. These 2 girls kept me on my toes! They had, I think, the biggest assortment of funny faces EVER! I LOVED IT! I had to go through and grab a few to share with mom and dad before they see all of them! The rest are on their way.. but here are a few that I wanted to share!
SUCH a sweet family!

Now who said being silly is a bad thing!?!? She is SO cute!!!

But then... every once in a while... I would get something like this... I LOVE these shots. So many people love smiles, or think it isn't perfect if they aren't smiling... now don't get me wrong, I love a big toothy grin! but it is sometimes the exact opposite. Often you will catch me begging them NOT to smile... because then you get this...

But then again I love big happy smiley faces!

OR silly ones!

at this point I had SO many fun things in my camera! these girls imaginations were going wild and they were studying the inside of my lens! PERFECT!


That was fun! You know what would be awesome... a silly faces session! One where you have every silly crazy face you can think of! Then make a big ol stinkin collage with all the great expressions! What better way to celebrate all the greatness of childhood!? Now THERE is a FABULOUS idea! Imagine how priceless that would be when your kiddos are teenagers and are oh... so... serious... Ok I'm doin it! Who wants to join me!?!? :0)

Enjoy your weekends!
Lindsay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are my cute little nieces! You do excellent work. Thanks for highlighting their session.

Dustin

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home