FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, October 05, 2007

{camera therapy}

You have to love it when you find the perfect thing that makes everything just really good! For me, when I really need a break, I always think of getting my camera and one of my kids... now it is true after all is said and done I need a break AFTER this as well. So many of you have heard me talk about how difficult my own children can be to take pictures of. But you see, I still am in that window where my baby will let me get away with it! So... I thought I would share with you all one of the things that makes me happy!

Latte anyone!??!? :0)




I love these... so dreamy and my goodness, he has the most gorgeous, deep, amazing eyes ever! If you can believe it, I did NOTHING extra to his eyes! They are such a rich blue...


So that is all for now! Just a little fun post to share a happy moment with all of you!

I will be posting some new Holiday cards within the next few days! They are FABULOUS!!!!!!

Now go do something that makes you really happy!

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home