FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, November 05, 2007

{Post a thon!}

I'm doing so well at keeping up with my little creation here! And lovin' the comments! I know so many are SO excited to see their pictures... I have around 3 dozen at the moment that I am in the process of editing, so bear with me! I am hoping to be caught up within the week. THAT is going to be a FABULOUS day!!!!! So here are some recent ones that I loved to share with you all - no time for words... I'll let the pictures speak for me!












Bundle up tomorrow! I'm totally excited about the cool weather!!!

Keep checking your emails! :0)

Have a wonderful night!
Lindsay :0)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

LOVE the pictures Lindsay! You're the best! It's going to be so hard to pick which ones to print!
Kelsey

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home