FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

{BOO!}

I still have 23 minutes left in Halloween! So... TRICK OR TREAT!!!



And yes, I am behind. I admit it. I am trying to not be, and I appologize to all of you who are waiting on me! I know all the moms out there will understand... this week was FILLED with mommy duties! If you are feverishly putting in your password every hour to check if your proofs are up, do not worry! I will be sending you an email very soon that they are live.

I hope everyone had a wonderful night! We had a blast!

I'll be back soon with lots and lots of fun stuff!
Lindsay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are killing me girl!!!!! I can't wait to see them!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home