FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, November 05, 2007

{ON A MISSION}

To get caught up! And... to share! Have I been having fun lately... Thought I would pop on since it is so very quiet in my house and share a few. Hmmmm... why is it quiet? It's 2:20 AM!!!!!! Oh my goodness.... lots of people will be happy in the morning when they check their email! And me, well, I will be super happy as soon as I have my Starbuck's!!!

I think everyone needs a pair of pink boots! Miss L was stylin!

And her brother... Mr. Wild Thing! LOVE THESE GUYS!

What a super cool mom... she brought lollipops! I should say we had 2 very happy munchkins!

I love big families! LOVE them! These guys were all so sweet. They truly were a highlight of my day!

As was this little guy! He is soooooo cute!!!!!

this is one of my smartest friends! we have been having a LOT of fun here lately! right, mom! ;0)

And I will leave you with these three fabulous kiddos! They all have the most amazing eyes..

and giggles!

and toothless smiles!!!


Happy Monday!
Lindsay

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

ok lindsay, we are dieing here... you must be soooo busy!!! i love the photos on the blog.. you do such a good job!! we can't wait to see are pictures!
kat

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home