FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, November 01, 2007

{Waiting}

Ok this is funny! Ms. J - I came to put these on here, since I just had a feeling you were up late tonight! I thought what a great surprise it would be! Then I found your comment and bust out laughing! Oh my gosh you are so great... I love it! I think you have waited long enough, girlfriend! Here is just a sneak, but the rest are coming I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Just a few quick ones that jumped out at me of 2 absolutely gorgeous girls!

We played with the pettiskirts... gotta love that - aren't these two just amazingly beautiful!

One of little sis

and big sis

and then I just love this one...


I always forget about the comments option on here, but you can all leave comments if you would like! Let me know that I am not all alone out here! *and I know for certain that I am NOT!* LOL

Well, Happy November first! I am bringing in the 2nd day of the month in style! Right here in front of my computer, where I think it is safe to say I will be for AWHILE!!!

More to come... much much much more!

Lindsay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! They are looking so good! Can't wait to see them all. Thanks for the sneak peek!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home