FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, November 15, 2007

{Sometimes you just have to...}

SCREAM!!!

Because you have a minute to post a bit on your blog... then the silly thing doesn't want to load any photos! silly thing!!!!!!!

Anyway... I made a great effort! And that, my fellow blog friends, is going to have to count tonight!

I am so close to getting caught up... only to get behind again! But you know what, that is ok! I am so excited about the holidays that I will take having to spend a little extra time in front of the computer to get what needs to be done so that I can really enjoy all the fun holiday happenings with my family! As I type this, the Christmas movie that my son was watching as he was going to bed (i know i know- but sometimes you have to do what you have to do!) is playing in the background. Our lights are going up this weekend, more and more people are coming with santa hats and the like. I am contemplating my own cards (oh my oh my oh my!) You think you have a hard time deciding about yours!?!??!?! My sweet hubby is going to have to come to my rescue on that one! Or maybe I will just make multiple kinds, that way, I don't have to agonize over it!! So if you get multiple cards from the Moores, just have a good chuckle!

So I will be at the beach this weekend for my annual beach sessions! YAY!!! I can't wait! My family is totally excited too! Any excuse for us to put our feet in the sand is a wonderful one! If you are waiting on proofs, the rest of them will be up early this next week along with any card designs that are in the works. Orders are coming in daily, so expect news soon if you are waiting on yours.

Have a wonderful weekend and if you are traveling early, be safe. I'll be back with fabulous beach images to share!!!

Lindsay :0)

P.S. On a personal note... Thank you to all who have been so wonderful to us over this past week. From the absolute bottom of my heart, your thoughts and prayers have been incredibly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home