FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

{6 Shots of Espresso}

I admit it. My name is Lindsay... I am a caffeine nut! I think when you have the sort of schedule that I do, it is required. I'm looking forward to the day when I can take a little nap with my kiddos in the afternoon.. does that happen after you have more than one little one? I'm holding out hope that it does!!! That may be a New Year's resolution... Oh my... should we be thinking of those already?!?!? The Christmas decorations are all popping out for goodness sakes. I guess it is time!

So just a few to share - emails being sent out by the hour in some cases, so if you are waiting, you are getting closer and closer! :0)

This little sweetie pie was such a doll! Her daddy was getting such big laughs out of her! I love it when I have parents behind me acting silly and I can see their reflection in my display on my camera. That is the best! Gotta love playful parents!!!

This family is just gorgeous! Such fun boys. Mom is definitely the queen in this house!!!

LOVE THIS... absolutely love it! 'nuf said!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Kingwood. I just love our little forest we have here! It really is gorgeous... And these two handsome boys fit in perfectly. Why would we need to ever go anywhere else when we have such amazing surroundings right here in our front... and back yards!

Ok - yeah - perfect!

and baby sister - her hair is FABULOUS!!! Isn't she a doll! (ok realized I picked one without her hair... just wait - she will be all over my website)

And this little man.. He is so handsome and you would have thought he took pictures every day!


I can't possibly blog everyone right now, but wanted to at least touch on a few. I can't wait to get some time to update my site! It will be just like new!!! There are also some plans in the works that are really exciting. I can't spill the beans just yet, but I will say that it is going to make next year pretty darn fabulous!!!

On that note, go do something really great tomorrow.... enjoy the ones that you love. Tell the people that you care about how much they mean to you. Hug your kids.

Be back soon...
Lindsay :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home