FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Sunday, February 03, 2008

{Man and Wife}
Well, these two families knew exactly how to ring in the New Year!  Just days after 2008 began, this wonderful couple became one.  They were such a joy to work with and I absolutely wish them all the best in their journey together.  
I BIG PUFFY HEART weddings!  I have a few things up my sleeve with all the events I have done this past year and the ones I have on the books for 2008.  My site hasn't been updated in ages!  Hmmmmm can anyone see where this is going???  Stay tuned!  :0)
For now, enjoy just a small bit of some of the fabulous day!
A bit of the captain came out in these guys!
Sometimes all it takes is a happy meal!
All dressed up and READY to go!
I love love this shot
ok girls... are you ready?    ....1.....
......2......
diggin this shot - they thought i had lost my mind when i told them we were going to go stand by the garage doors!  
a little vintage action on this one
Some more favorites in the slideshow below... Enjoy!


Until next time...
Lindsay 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home