FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{hmmmm...}
So... remember that post way back in - oh November or so when I said I was looking forward to January when I would have time to do...  hmmmmm whatever I wanted!  Ok, yeah, that hasn't happened yet!  LOL!  I have been so busy and that has been absolutely wonderful!  (ok so I would not turn down an opportunity to sit and just - sit - for a while, but I am totally blown away by my 2008 so far!)  I wanted to share a few favorites.  
This couple is one of my wedding couples!  I am so excited about their wedding...  we are gonna have FUN!
I love this...
They make such a beautiful couple...
These cutie pies were so much fun!  Their sweet grandmother got them matching Christmas outfits and we missed the holiday rush and did the pictures after!  Brilliant! 

Daddy had to sneak in with his little girl!
I love love love newborns!  Have I mentioned that lately?  This new member of my bebe plan was a bit older than most of my newborns, but it certainly didn't matter!  He was SO sweet!

Here is one benefit to waiting a month.. check out his eye contact!  Fabulous!
oh my gosh... love this!
*sigh*
yep.. doesn't get much better...
Another sweet sweet newborn!  This little guy was only one week old and SO precious!  Look at how stunning his precious mommy is!
His adorable big sis!
All snuggly and comfy...  perfection!
This 3 year old is SO spunky!  I just adore her and had so much fun.  I was Snow White and she was Sleeping Beauty!  Who seriously wouldn't love being a princess!
Oh yeah!  She was Yao Ming too!  Don't you just love this age!
SO CUTE!
And last, but certainly not least, this cutie patootie 4 month old!  She is another bebe planner and is already so big!  The time flies by so fast...  it seems like it was just yesterday she was here for her newborn session...
LOVE baby legs!  And baby legs and pettiskirts are even better!
WOW!  That was a big ol post!  I didn't think anyone would mind too much!

Coming within the next few days...  an incredible wedding that you won't want to miss.  ALSO within the week a new contest will be announced, as well as some spring dates.  You will NOT want to miss these announcements.  The blog will also be THE spot to hear some really fabulous gossip about what all is happening around here.  There is SO much to tell, so keep checking with me!  :0)

Enjoy the weather!  It is GORGEOUS today!

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home