FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, February 25, 2008

{Inspired}
With anything, you can get in a bit of a stretch where you just feel, well, blah. Then along comes something... could be something small... could be anything... but it sparks something. It inspires you...
In my case, this beautiful mommy to be was my inspiration. We had the most awesome awesome FABULOUS session! I just loved it so much and had to share a few with all you out there!

  Isn't she just gorgeous...
a little fashion shot
one of my faves!
STUNNING!
We had to get dad in on the action!
Don't they look like they just stepped out of a print ad?!?!
And mom was there!  LOVE THAT!
Ok so that is my little spark that I had to share.  I can't wait to meet the little one that is the reason behind these gorgeous portraits!  


Go find yourself some inspiration, whether it is a picture, or a book, or a movie, it could be anything.  This session reminded me how important it is to find those little sparks!  And when you find it, ride that wave, and enjoy every minute!

Lindsay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home