FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Saturday, May 10, 2008

{teaser...}
True sneaks for 2 sweet mommies!  Happy early Mother's day!!!
There are so many I could choose from both of these sessions, but these two caught my eye while looking through them!
this little girl just melts my heart... she is SO sweet!
This sweet sweet baby is 8 weeks old!!!!!  Can you believe we got sleepy curly images at 8 weeks!  Just call me the baby whisperer!  LOL  ACTUALLY mom knew just what to do to keep this little doll asleep!  ;)  It is her first mommies day and she is already a pro!
I can't decide if I like this one better in black and white or color... what do you think?  ;0)  (how do you tell me?  add a comment!!!  LOL)
Nothing else for now....  will be back tomorrow!

:0)  lindsay

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think we like the one in color. Stephen and Loren can't wait to see the rest! They were extremely impressed with all of your work, and they went on and on about how great you were with little Olivia!! You're the BEST!!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see all the pics....I think I like the one in color also..too sweet!
Kim

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want you to feel like you are blogging and no one is reading....

I like the color one best. Beautiful shots!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home