FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, May 08, 2008

{sittin is a good thing!}

When I know I have a 6-7 month old coming up I am SO pumped!  I love this age.  It is truly a fabulous time when the little people cannot really move and are *almost* always full of super fun smiles - and when they aren't smilin then their personalities can just shine through.  Love that!

So here are 2 7 month olds I have had within the past couple of weeks.  They are both on my bebe plan and I love when I see them on my schedule!  
i have such a hat thing... ;0)
ahhhh!  i love this!
such a cutie with those big blue eyes!
*hee hee hee*  baby bums are so fabulous!  
ok now seriously - is this not the cutest thing ever...

So I have lost what track of the days... is this 4?  I think that is right!  woohoo!!!  I am well on my way!  

Check back in tomorrow for more!  :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home