FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, March 24, 2008

{Missing....}
It seems that I have gone missing!  I sincerely apologize to all of the Fab - Oh ers!  I will be making up for my absence over the next few days, and I don't want anything to get buried, SO....  I am going to be breaking up the posts, then I will go missing yet again for a few days, then I will return!  :0)  Oh so much news... where to start?!?!?
Ok so first off, the crazy big print sale was AWESOME!  I am SO excited that so many of you took advantage of that and I cannot wait for you to have all of these 20x30s, 20x20s and so on hanging on your walls!  The smaller prints have their place, but for those of you who have been to my house, you know I like to go BIG - AND if I can assist others in that, that is even better!  
And then as far as where exactly I have been, I think I will leave that for another post.  It will be an exciting one, though!  So, check back over the next couple of days for that!
For now, here are some from a few different recent sessions...
oh how i love polka dot umbrellas!
little miss a is a DOLL!
so so sweet
love the feel to this one
in case you didn't watch the wedding slideshow from below...
simply STUNNING!
Fabulous Shot!
This little dude is SO cute!  
LOVE his hat!
Ok so that is all for right now.  I might sneak back in tonight and post another!  

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  Hug all your little chicks!

Lindsay :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home