FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, March 03, 2008

{We Are Fam-i-ly...}

That is what the night ended on... (you know the song I am sure!) and what a fabulous night it was!  I was honored to photograph the wedding of a most wonderful couple.  I had such a great time and wish them absolutely nothing but the best.  Their family will always be so very special to me!  

I am having such an explosion of weddings here lately and am SO excited!  They are so much fun and I have had the most amazing couples ever!   (which only adds to my excitement!)  If you know anyone who is getting married that is interested in my work, you might let them know that rates will be increasing next month, so they have a little bit of time to still get in on the current rates!  AND any referral that results in a booked wedding gets you an 8x10 gallery wrap canvas!  Gotta love that!

SO.....  here is a slideshow from this super fab wedding!  

So that is all for now, but keep checking in here at the blog.  I will have a big announcement in the morning as well as blog entries each day!  BIG week around here!

Enjoy!
Lindsay :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home