FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

{Bored easy...}

I admit, I get bored really easily.  Well, not with everything, but with my site, yes.  With my hair, yes.  With my blog header, YES!  SO....  I have been busy trying to desperately update things around here.  I'm sure you have noticed the blog header is different - and then when you come back later it will be different AGAIN!  WOOHOO - yes that is right a revolving blog header... say it with me... ooooooohhhhhhh      aaaaahhhhhhhh  LOL  Oh it is the little things in life that are just oh so fun!

And while you are refreshing the page to see just how fabulous this is, check out the site as well!  LOTS of new images!  Both sites, all galleries, all images, I'm tired....

:0)
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home