FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, April 24, 2008

{Bermuda 2008}
So that vacation I mentioned... well it happened to be to Bermuda.   It was FABULOUS!!!  I was going to post some fab 08 seniors, but I have been getting so many questions about the trip that I decided to bump this post up a bit - didn't figure anyone would mind too much.  
A little info on the trip...  no, Jeremy has not quit his job!  LOL  I didn't realize that I made it sound that way, but I have had a bunch of you who have thought that and I wanted to clarify that little bit of info.  He, in fact, is a VP of sales for a fabulous company that just happened to have their president's club in Bermuda!  (see where this is going?)  So, the two of us, along with 10 other incredible couples enjoyed the relaxing Bermuda air last week.  It was so much fun to be able to actually take it all in with my favorite person and not have to worry about anyone else!  I missed all of my children terribly, but it was nice to have some time away.  And time away makes coming home to them all SO great!
Now on to the pictures!  I put together a slideshow below, but wanted to pull a few of my favorites...  
one of the two of us...together... in the same frame!
These are two of the most amazing people you will ever meet!  They are pretty much family to us... look at how crazy my hair was!  We were on a catamaran cruise around the island and it was a bit windy!
Hands down, my absolute favorite image of the entire trip
Jeremy and I found this crazy beautiful cathedral in Hamilton.  It was amazing!
A cool mirror across from it... look!  it is both of us again!
And I think I posted last year about the lighthouse we found outside of San Fran, so when we heard there was a lighthouse within walking distance from our hotel, we had to go!
There is a lot more in the slideshow.  It was gorgeous and I highly recommend going if you ever consider it!  The pictures at the end were taken in a natural crystal cave.  It was really cool!




Have a great weekend!  I will try to check back in again within the next couple of days!

:0)
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home