FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, March 28, 2008

{Trailers...}

My first job ever was in a movie theater.  I actually worked in the theater system for quite a few years.  It was in one of those theaters that I came face to face with the man of my dreams.  I met my husband at the box office in the old Arbor theater in Austin.  Movies have and always will be one of our favorite things.  I have to admit, we don't get out to the actual theater much anymore, but we love the whole shabang when we do get to go.  

One of my favorite things has always been the trailers.  Makin your little mental list of all the fabulous looking movies that you HAVE to see!  Love that!  SO.... this brings me to the reason for this post!

Here I have been up going on 2am for a few nights in a row.  I must get to bed....  I had thought I would be posting a slideshow tonight of a most amazing wedding, but for now folks, a trailer of sorts will have to do!  

SO...  some still frames, if you will.  I will post more details about what you are actually seeing in the next post, but for now, I'll just peek your interest so you can make a mental note that you MUST check back for the real deal!














Pretty fabulous stuff, eh?  And, um, that does NOT look like Houston now does it?!?!  Now you are really looking forward to my whole story!

Sleep well,
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home