FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{A fabulous surprise...}

SO...  you have all been waiting on me....  So patiently as well!  I am quite behind on my blogging - April has been insanely wonderful!!!  WOW!  What a run it has been.  In one week I photographed over 130 preschoolers, a newborn, 2 7 month olds, an 18 month old, a senior, a 2 month old, my 10 month old nephew, AND a huge wedding!  WITHIN 7 DAYS!!!!!  Ok yeah, it was wild, BUT really and truly fabulous!  I really cannot complain because this is all just so grand and I am loving it all!  Well, maybe not the sleepless nights, but those aren't so bad every now and then.  

Now, you have to know that after all of this I was beat...  I am just now getting to where I can feel my feet again.  :0)  So, imagine my surprise, when my doorbell rings and there is this nice delivery person at my door holding this...

I absolutely *big puffy heart* edible arrangements!  They are so fabulous and IN FACT I have sent out 3 within the past few weeks!  I love them!  So my mind was racing as I was trying to figure out what awesome person sent me this yummy treat...Can you read that?  This wonderful, thoughtful gift was sent to me by my fabulous clients, the Warren family.  They started coming to me 18 months ago with their precious daughter (remember that 18 month old I just photographed in my crazy week!).  Words cannot express how amazing this was to receive and how much it meant to me.  I am privileged to have so many clients that have become such good friends as well.  This truly just makes my heart sing... 

Did I mention how happy my kiddos were about this!?!?!
Now, I do have to also tell you about something else that was dropped off on my door by another fabulous client who is so much more than that.  I had the most incredibly yummy carrot cake brought to me by a girlfriend.  Oh my goodness.. that was so so good!  After I ate every last crumb I got so sad.... I didn't snap a picture!  And it was so pretty, too!  So anyway, just imagine a yummy piece of carrot cake right here....

LOL

So, after my craziness, I think it is time for a little relaxing.  I am taking the next few days off for a much needed vacation with my hubby!  I will return all emails and voicemails upon my return, Tuesday, April 22nd.  And I will have some pretty snazzy pictures to share, too! 

Everyone have a fabulous weekend!
Lindsay :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home