FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, November 14, 2008

{chirp...... chirp..... chirp.....}

Do you hear that?  That sound?  Like, um, there have been crickets chirping on my blog for a while now I have been so nonexistent!  Well, have no fear, I am still around.  Busy as ever, but definitely around.

Thought I would make some people happy and drop a little blog love on ya!

I am perfecting the art of multi tasking at the moment....  I am uploading a gallery, blogging, opening up images to edit, listening to my itunes, AND I have a sleeping baby in my arms...  yes tonight I have a bit of super in me.  LOL  

Here we go... some Lubbock stuff for ya!
love this...
these girls were a BLAST!!!
inspired by my little bro... AGAIN   ;0) - check out his site, my fab-oh friends!  www.blakeadam.com
oooohhhh my fave
i do love this.. there is that wide angle again... love it
oh and i do love this too
oh but then this is fabulous!
would someone PLEASE get me this red wall????  I big puffy heart it!
very urban esque 
you know we gotta have some fun - especially when you have cheerleaders!
LOL  greatness
gorgeous
gorgeous part 2
one of my faves of the day
this made me chuckle... look at how little sis is looking at big sis
*sigh*
this little girl is SO much fun!
what 1 year old doesn't love to be in a downtown alley?
wow wow wow - this is one of those where i click and gasp for air - wow
this one too - TOO CUTE!
mom had them all dolled up in their flower girl dresses
these next 2 speak to me - they scream little girl!

cute cute cute!
ok that is all the blog lovin for now...  check back soon - i've got to get these crickets out of here!

peace love and fabulous

lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home