FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

{sprint}

No, not the phone company!  I am picking up my pace a bit today and pulling out an all out sprint!  I have a finish line in sight (well, about 5 weeks away), but a finish line, none the less, SO if I want to get all the things done on my list I have to turn up the volume!

I know so many of you are checking my blog, so I thought I would take a moment and share.  :0)

I love the way that this fabulous mommy's babies are looking at her!
gorgeous!!!
so handsome!
and I just love this of mom
ok, now seriously, this belongs in a magazine!
hee hee hee
this little guy is growing up way too fast!
such sweet sweet brothers!!!
and the whole enchilada!  Love these guys!
don't you love it when you laugh with your WHOLE self!?!?!
so cute!
gorgeous big sister
i love the color here
and of course here as well - i am a sucker for shooting wide shots... i big puffy heart them
who needs toys when you can go find a stick!
did i already say she is cute?  she is so cute...
LOVE this too
That is all for now!  

Watch for a special announcement closer to Thanksgiving ~ you won't want to miss out on this!  (and no, jenn, I am not making a crazy announcement LLOLOLOLLOOL)  ;0)  xoxo

peace, love and fabulous

lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home