FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

{random fabulous~ness}

There are some words that are just fun... like random.  I don't know - it is just striking me as a fun word today.  Maybe it is lack of sleep, I don't know.  But for some reason I like it today, so therefore my post has an appropriate name!

So some randomness for you from this week...

I should never play bunko... NEVER!  If you want to win, then play with me, because I lose - BADLY!  I have played once now, and I have to say I am hanging up my dice!  LOL

I am listening to a new cd that I picked up in Austin at Waterloo records with my super fabulous hubby after eating at the most amazing restaurant EVER for our anniversary back in July.  (how is that for a crazy sentence!)  It is by Haley Bonar - never heard of her but for some reason that night she sounded just fabulous to me and now she is gracing my Itunes.    

(see I told you this is random)

My head hit the pillow at 3am... I was having yummy coffee at 1am... the season is in full swing

My little one has 2 staples in the back of his head - not office supplies - the medical type - and all he said when getting them in was "ouch"

I somehow have in my mind that it is cold outside....  it just looks cold to me 

Now for some random images....  :0)  In random order  :0)



oohhhh love this!  Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
TWINS!!!  In their coziness...
They were the BEST babies EVER!!!  Slept like champs!
{sigh}  pregnancy is such an amazing thing...  can you believe that the little guy in this beautiful belly weighed in at 9 pounds 1 ounce?!?!?  WOW!  He is coming to see me within days!! I cannot wait...
love it love it love it      'nuf said
the color in this is just fabulous!
hee hee hee!!!  I have pictures of my 3 year old in this hat when he was about this age... some of my favorites!!!
same age...  but a girl!  both of these guys were SO much fun!!!
so sweet...
a wonderful way to end...
Have a most fabulous wednesday!!!  And enjoy all of your random fabulous~ness!!!

peace, love and fabulous

lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home