FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, August 08, 2008

{...on channel 2  ...with scooby doo}

Super mega bonus cool points if you figured that out!  LOL

So, I am off on a whirlwind weekend with casting calls in the morning (holy cow I am pumped about that!) then off to New Braunfels to shoot a fabulous birthday party - then to San Antonio to celebrate none other than my own birthday!  WOOHOO!!!  Any reason to eat cake is a fabulous one - and when you are the one who gets to make a wish that is even better!  I know just what I am wishing for this year...  and it would put me over the moon if it came true!  We shall see now won't we!?!?!  You know what they say about wishes, so I mustn't tell!

So I will be a bit out of pocket this weekend, and will return calls and emails when I return on Tuesday.

I dreamt that I would be caught up before tomorrow came, but alas, I am not.  Maybe being one year older will be what I need to kick it in gear!  Have I told you about my 14 week goal yet?  Hmmmm  I don't think I have... I must share it!  Next time...

Have a wonderful, fabulous weekend!!!

and now... i leave you with sprinkly icing goodness!
peace, love and fabulous
lindsay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

{Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you} Lindsay!!! We hope that you have a great birthday today!! We wish we were with y'all to help celebrate!! May all your wishes come true this next year!! :-) We are so excited to see y'all very soon.....the count down is on. Have fun!! Jenn xoxo

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home