FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

{2 good + 2 be = 4 gotten}

Do you remember your first best friends?  The ones that you could tell all of your secrets to and giggle with and play all day and have glorious fights with and then make up and forget you were ever really upset that they wanted to take out your Rainbow Brite's ever so lovely high pony tail?  eh hem, well maybe not that last part, but you get my drift, right?  Best friends are GOLDEN ~  they are true treasures in life that we must not ever take for granted.  

When I moved to Kingwood, almost 7 years ago, my daughter took a gymnastics class.  The first day I sat next to this super sweet girl who had a little girl my daughter's age and a baby in a carrier, just like me!  Fast forward 7 years later and I realize that that one day was golden.  It was a day in my history that will always and forever be important.  Our families have grown together, played together, they love each other.  What started out as a friendship has grown into an extended family - and that is glorious.

I want to share with you some of my favorite people...  some of our best friends  

these 2 were the babies... now look at them
cute cute cute!!!
this little girl is the sweetest ever!
i love this 
i really love this
oh my gosh this makes me smile!  who knows...  maybe we will TRULY be family one day.  These 2 are pretty cute together!  ;0)
gorgeous
i love how he has his hands here - a bit awkward like he doesn't really know what to do with them, but absolutely perfect at the same time
his expression here cracks me up
super cute!
stunning! *sigh*
oh this makes me a bit sad... they look so grown up here
but then this will make me laugh, so all is good!
love the texture!
this is SO sweet...
look at those eyes...  absolutely beautiful
So go call one of your best friends and let them know one thing you appreciate about them.  It will make their day!

Lindsay  :0)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay...Thank you so much for these precious pictures. My kids adore you and your family. We truly do consider y'all OUR fam!! We miss Kingwood but I really miss our daily Starbuck's run and cell phone talking!! Or maybe it was just hanging out in SLC parking lot. Actually it was everything like Target, going to the pool, swim lessons and the list could go on and on........ Love ya lots!! xoxo

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home