FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

{crystal ball}
At times, don't you wish you had a crystal ball?  It would be nice... sometimes!  I'm giving you a bit of a peek into my Fabulous crystal ball..... 
if only I could tell you what it means!  LOL

And starring in my crystal ball is a face you will recognize!  He has graced the pages of my blog many times.  Here are some of my favorites from his 3 month session!


And a few more for now... these are some other recognizable faces...  I couldn't help it - I didn't think anyone would mind...  
my baby boy - so sweet

i can't decide which version i like more... what do you think?
and them - um - yeah - this is another of my sweet baby boys!  LOL  he is one of the most expressive, spirited, CRAZY kids I know - and that is just fabulous!

Have a great night!
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home