FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, May 15, 2008

{play time-mommy style}
Very short on words... need to run out the door to get my dancer...  but had to post - gotta get today's in!!!  
Mommy got a new lens, a new light diffuser, and made a new backdrop! (and yes, I am a tad bit excited!)  The little guy was willing to let me play, so I thought I would share...  
ummmm yep!  i think i will keep them all!  especially my little dude!  
isn't that background the coolest?!?!  i haven't cropped it down yet so you can see more of the "look".  i have had this on my list for a while now and finally got it moved to the top with all my stuff i have coming up!  i love it!!!  it will be totally rockin!

have a good night!!!

lindsay

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandie said...

I LOVE the new background! Lindsay, I just wanted to say a HUGE Thanks for coming to the studio to take pictures of the girls! You did a great job and the pictures are gonna look FAB (as usual)! You are so awesome at what you do! Love Ya!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home