FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

{gasp!}
well....  i didn't do it!  I promise I do have so so many good reasons, but I will spare you of a long and crazy recap of my past few days!!!  I missed out on my week of blogging....  I will have to take another go at it!  BUT this time, I am thinking I am going to make a realistic goal for myself...  and perhaps some structure to my blog posts will be in the works... hmmmm I will have to think on that one!  For now, I am going to attempt to blog during the week... so 5 days.  That is pretty workable I think!  
And look at some of you leaving me some love!  I love the comments!  Keep them coming!  It's great to not just be sitting here talking to myself!  LOL  I really am quite a social person!  ;0)
Let's get some seniors up on the blog, shall we?
First up, a super awesome gymnast that I had SO much fun with!  We did a bit of the wet hair look that is so cool...
she has really amazing eyes!
i just love it when we get to play with their cars!
LOVE her prom dress!!!
Perfection....
bringin out a bit of the model that is in there!
isn't she gorgeous...
*heeheehee* i big puffy heart my polaroid!!!

So that is all for now.  I will be back tomorrow!

Have a great night!

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home