FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Thursday, June 05, 2008

{Splish Splash}
Are you ready for this?  Seriously.... ARE YOU READY!?!?!?!?  I have such an enormous, super cool, incredibly awesome, DOWNRIGHT FABULOUS announcement!!!!!
So...  you ready?
I am so so excited to share what we have in store for this summer!  This is the first of a few announcements coming.  Fabulous Occasions is taking a dip, folks!  IN THE POOL!!!!!
How much would you just absolutely LOVE to have images of your children swimming underwater?  And we aren't talking just your average shots, either!  How much would you LOVE to have FABULOUS images?  Well, HERE is your chance!
For limited dates, I am offering underwater pool sessions.  Here is the nitty gritty....
You call me - we set up your time
You show up to our secret location - ok so it isn't so so secret - but it is a POOL!
For younger children come prepared to get in with them - trust me, I won't take any of you in your bathing suit, so no worries!  Well, of course, unless you want me to!
I shoot, with my super fab new gear, and you score some pretty fabulous prints that all of your friends will drool over!
Now the cost...  we have to get to that part, right?  $250 for your session and $150 of that will go toward your print purchase.  
Could it get much easier?!?!?
Now for some images....





I mean, seriously, how fabulous would these be hanging in your kid's bathroom?  Or on a super fun happy summer card?  Or for a pool party invite?  Or hanging in the pool house or beach cabin?  I just cannot even tell you how cool I think this is!
So call or email me!  I anticipate the spots to fill up quick...

AND for any of you on swim teams, I am available to do groups, but these will be VERY limited!  Have a representative from your team contact me and I can discuss details!

Happy Summer!
Lindsay
713.291.8901

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay! What an awesome idea!! I cannot WAIT to see more!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home