FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Monday, May 26, 2008

{Me... waiving a white flag.....  a really big white flag.....  VERY FAST}

You have got it!  I surrender!  I am so so good at checking other blogs, (yes, I am addicted - especially while proofing!)  but it seems mine suffers in the meantime!  It seemed like such a reasonable goal to blog during the week and then, well, life hit me square in the face - so I am NOT going to vow to blog daily, or even weekly - that way I will not feel guilty when my head hits the pillow!  

I feel better now!  (now you watch.. you won't be able to get me off of here!  LOL)

I have to have to have to dedicate an entire blog post to this wee itty bitty baby.  She is as precious as they come and we got along fabulously!  She is just 8 days old in these and you can totally tell the difference!  These are some of my very favorite newborn images ever!  She was just an absolute perfect little model!!!
wow... doesn't get much sweeter!  
ok i lied.. LOOK at this image!  If this doesn't make you react in such a sweet and wonderful way, I DO NOT know what will!  Look at her sweet hands... look at how peaceful she is... and check out that smile!  Yep...  FABULOUS!  And no, she did not do this on her own, though that WOULD be what I want you to think!  LOL  Her mommy and her -eh hem- photographer- aka "me", coaxed and shushed and lovingly guided her just where we wanted her!  But shhhhh!  Keep it a secret!
Her hair is absolute GREATNESS!  I LOVE it so much and think she is just the coolest!  Her beautiful eyes made an appearance, too!
ok, do you want one yet?
SUCH the proud big brothers!  And LOVIN the new backdrop!
This cracks me up... you have to hear why though!  Do you know WHY they are so excited??!?!?  She OPENED her eyes!  Oh my goodness, is that not the most absolute perfect thing coming out of two new big brothers to an absolute divine little girl!  I just love that!  If we all got so excited about such *what we think to be* small things, think about how much joy we would all have in our lives!
That is all for now.  I am thinkin I will put together a wedding slideshow for my next post...  but I am not telling you WHEN that will be!  You will just have to check back!  LOL

Have a fabulous night!

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home