FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Sunday, July 13, 2008

{Leaving on a jet plane...}

Well, hubby and I just returned from an AMAZING little jaunt to Austin land for our 10 year wedding anniversary and now we are pickin up the kiddos and heading out for some family celebratin time in Canada!  I love summer vacations!  SOOOOO  I will not be around to talk to all of you fabulous people for a while.  I will have limited access to voicemail and email until the 23rd.  So be patient with me for a little bit!  :0)

I have a bunch to share from this summer.  It has been a really rockin summer so far and we aren't even done with July yet!  Lots of babies, weddings, seniors from the class of '09 and don't get me started on my recent new friends in Lubbock!  Before we left for Austin I literally was in front of my computer NONSTOP for 4 days!  It was like November!  crazy...

But for now, I just have time to post a couple - then I MUST go finish getting us all ready.  It is a JOB folks to get 6 people ready to go and of course, I must be considering all of the gorgeous photo ops we will be surrounded by and what the 4 little ones ought to be wearing!  There are not enough hours left in my day!!!

  Here are a few from a recent senior session...  she is GORGEOUS!
don't get me started on this...  i love it

this shot was inspired by my brother - i will be sending you to his website very soon!  he is super talented!
Textures and Vintage finishes are so so fab!
That is all for now...  I will be back with some super fun mountain fabulousness!  

Have a great week!

Lindsay :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home