FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, June 20, 2008

{summer fun}
I must preface this by saying I really really do not like sidewalk chalk.  I don't like that my baby likes to EAT it - yes - he eats it (blech!)  I don't like that we tend to forget about it and it gets rained on and buckets of unused and partially used chalk get ruined and become a soupy mess.  I don't like having it all over me.

BUT BUT BUT!  

I really do love drawing with it.  Doesn't make sense, huh?!?!?  

It is so fun to make chalk people or write stuff all crazy.  I love it when I come across secret messages that were written with it.  

SO I guess you can say I have a love hate relationship with the stuff!

We had a lot of fun the other day outside and some chalk had to make an appearance.  I thought I would share something fabulous from that day.  :0)

I have lots of clients to post, but for now, this will be my own fabulous occasion!  ;0)

On a work note, I have had such an enormous response for models and I am pumped about it!  I got so many great emails from moms gushing about their kids!  I LOVE that!!!  It is so great being a mom!  How fun is it to be totally and completely biased to the fact that these little creatures that we are raising are the most fabulous, most beautiful, most amazing little people to have ever graced this amazing planet!!!  There is nothing like your own babies!!! 

Here are mine... and yes, they are the most spunky, gorgeous, amazing, truly breathtaking little people ever, and I could not imagine life without them... 
:0)  Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home