FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

{ihavenoideawhattocallthis
soitwilljustbeallsmushedtogether}

Smushed... that is a good word.  This is a very smushed together post.  Maybe it should be a glimpse into my head - because at the moment there are SOOOOO many things going on up in there that I cannot even get one thought out without having another wanting out!  LOL  So there is the title... a glimpse into Lindsay's head - a small glimpse - because otherwise I would be here for a while!

First things first...

Did you notice my new splash page?  If you have my blog bookmarked, then you most likely did not notice it!  So go check it out!  It is the entry page for my websites and I LOVE IT!!!  It is truly fabulous!  Kim over at Simply Splash helped me in getting my vision together and she is absolutely divine to work with!  Anyway, you will notice the senior site is in the works :0) - and over the next 30 days there will be lots of changes and new things happening!  It is super exciting!!!

So onto the next part of this post...

I have met so many new people lately and have gotten to see a lot of the existing Fabulous Occasions family!  This past weekend was a whirlwind with engagements all day Saturday and babies all day Sunday!  I am behind in my blog posting as far as sessions go, so I thought before I left town on my summer jaunt up to Lubbock to visit family and work with my fabulous clients up in that direction, that I would share just a sample of some new stuff! 

I am kinda glad I am behind though, because that means that the next 30 days will be REALLY surprising!  :0)  Remember all those changes?

Ok so here we go...  this is really long, so prepare yourself...

love this... the sky - the sunflare - the movement - the texture
ok are they not the cutest?!
driving off into the sun :0)
FABULOUS!
totally natural, totally them!!!
the one shot with the fab hat!
SO CUTE!!! - look at the color!  love it!
i haven't used this corner of my house in so long... I am so glad we did for this!
She has the cutest little expressions!
4 year old studliness!!!
and baby brother...  I love the look of this image!
this is totally me... everything about this image... THIS is what I love and if it were me I would have this HUGE in my house
ok is this not just the most fabulous everything... the expression on her face, her hand, the fact that the phone is upside down!
oops out of order!  love his sweet expression here!
oh to be a little girl...
LOL
my fave image from her session!
we used my new toys!  after all, you just have those days when you CANNOT decide which pink outfit to wear!
this little guy is so so sweet!  He is so comfy in his hannah anderson pjs!
there is not much better than a baby on a black background in black and white, unless you catch them trying to put their foot in their mouth and they look at you like this!
big sister...  such the big helper and as wonderful as they come!
i love this... his big sister's arms around him and that hand up to his eye
last ones!  promise!  this little girl is a DOLL!  and we did what everyone should do with their dolls and we dressed her up!  First sporting a hat from my girlfriend - and - oh wait that is one of those surprises and must not mention it yet - Jill, the owner of Talula's Tutus!  http://www.talulastutus.com/  I know she is working on her website, but you have to check out her CUTE stuff!
here she is sporting her boots!
this cracks me up!  her expression is priceless!
and last - but CERTAINLY not least - one of my all time favorites!  Mom brought this super great froggie towel and it was just fabulous!

alright, so that is all for now and I should say it was enough!  I am heading out and will be back next week - I will still have access to voicemail as well as email.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!

Lindsay


1 Comments:

Blogger KPrince said...

Hi! This is Kara one of your Lubbock fans....I was wanting to know when you would be in Lubbock next but after reading your entry you are prob already there and gone! Whoops. Cna you let me know when you go there again. We would make a special trip there! :o)

Kara P.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home