FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, August 01, 2008

{the whole enchilada}

I thought it would be fun to share a full session!  I am knee deep in editing and catching up - ok so maybe it is up to my waist already, but I wanted to post something for all of you to enjoy, so what better than one of my favorite family sessions!  

This family was so much fun.  The boys were absolutely the sweetest little guys and just truly truly loved each other.  They made my job super easy and we got to do a lot of fun stuff!

You will notice a little bit of a different feel to some of my stuff lately.  I am loving all sorts of different textures and vintage fabulousity!  

I am about to bust with all of the things that are happening, but I just cannot share yet.  That is terribly mean to do, I know, but don't think of it as being mean, (i am really not mean!)  just know that I am promising really really exciting fabulous things that are about to start happening - both on the web and in person!  AND with all of those things are going to come announcements that will be posted on here first, including birthday deals, anniversary specials, etc.  This November is my 3rd Fabulous Birthday!  And, trust me, I am doing it UP!!!!!  :0)

On to the stars of this show....  enjoy!






Stay tuned!
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home