FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Friday, August 08, 2008

{Enough Distractions!}
Because I cannot stand the thought that the top two posts right now contain not one Fabulous image...  that must be remedied!

I must get to bed, so I am short on words tonight... Here are 2 absolutely BEAUTIFUL sisters...  

oh my!  black and white!  i have been on such a color kick lately but i do love love love this in black and white...
oh my goodness she is just so yummy...  what a doll she is in her bow and little pearl bracelet.. :0)
i really really adore this shot - LOOK at all of her gorgeous hair!!!  
and stunning big sister!  wowzers...
hee hee hee!  peek a boo!
is that not just the sweetest happiest little smile ever?!?!?
they both have amazing blue eyes - and their cute little dresses i loved!
oh maybe my favorite...  so sweet and peaceful
On that note...
Peace, Love and Fabulous!

Night!
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home