FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

{Peace, Love and Fabulous}

So... you noticed the new header, eh?  I thought I would make one more post tonight, um, this morning, just in case that Edouard gets all crazy and takes out our power.  (and for those of you who don't pay attention to the things happening around us - aka moms like me who never get to turn on the news because nick or noggin or one of those other little people stations are on - Edouard is a tropical storm, not some crazy guy coming to turn off our power LOL)  
Ok that was random...

No seriously, while we were in Whistler I saw this shirt and it said "Peace, Love and Models" and I thought to myself, that is a fun shirt... but then like mid thought I had this super fabulous, light bulb going off, crazy smile drenching moment!  I turned to Jeremy and immediately told him...  Peace, Love and Fabulous!

I cannot even begin to tell you how 'me' that statement is, and how my business, in my mind, totally - to a T - is represented by that statement.  

SO.....  I hope you like it.  I love it.  It is Fabulous!

Lindsay  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home