FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Wednesday, August 27, 2008


{giddy up giddy up giddy up - it's grand!}

...just holding your hand...

Anyone know that song?  I grew up marching around my Nani's house to that song the day after Thanksgiving every year.  We would all trim the tree and then all of the grandkids would march around the house, taking turns leading the way, my Nani smiling from ear to ear clapping the entire time as she marched along with us.  Those are some of my fondest memories.  

I LOVE that football season is coming.... I LOVE that that means fall is upon us and Christmas is just around the corner.  The thought of a Christmas tree in my living room and hiding in my bedroom wrapping packages.  The smells that always are coming from the kitchen...  The lights...  I CANNOT WAIT!

There are things that need to be checked off of the list between now and then...  I am a list maker - I make lists - LOTS of lists - it is genetic.  LOL

I can help you with your list!!!  That one item on there, you know the one, the one that has call Lindsay to schedule our session?  LOL  Well, I FINALLY have my act - eh hem - schedule together!!! ;0)

So here we go.....

There is ONE day left in September.  The 21st (Sunday).  This will be for full sessions, so if you are wanting a full session this fall, this is a great day for that.

October has only 3 Sundays left for full sessions.  The 12th, the 19th (evening only) and the 26th (evening only).

Lubbock sessions will be held October 29th, 30th, 31st and November 1st.

For beach sessions, email me directly for information.  

And now, for the fun part...

Here are the Holiday Mini Sessions that will be offered.

Portraits in the Park
Saturday, November 15th

Studio Mini Sessions 
Saturday, October 4th 
Sunday, October 5th
Sunday, November 9th 

Woodlands Mini Sessions
Sunday, November 16th

Pricing for Mini Sessions is as follows

$250.00 for 20 minutes.  15-20 images will be shown.  Up to 4 people allowed in session.  Each additional subject is $25 extra.  Every penny of the $250 can be used toward whatever you would like!  SO - NO SESSION FEE!  If you want $250 worth of cards, then you go ahead and get that!  If you want a big old canvas, then you get that!  Fabulous, eh?!?!?!

Questions?  Email or call me!

Here are some guidelines -

First come, first serve

Mini sessions will be paid on the day of the session

Early ordering discount will not apply to mini sessions

Deadline this year for all orders to be placed to guarantee holiday delivery is December 3rd.  After midnight on the 3rd there are NO guarantees they will be here.  

The studio will be closed from December 12th - January 26th.  Maternity and newborns will be taken during this time, but no other appointments will be available.

Ok that was a novel!  If you have gotten this far, woohoo!

I will be back in a bit with some fabulous images to share!

peace, love and fabulous

lindsay  :0)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home