FAB - OH! Fabulous Occasions Photography by Houston Photographer Lindsay Moore

Sunday, September 28, 2008

{back to fabulous}

:0)  I'm back!  I'm diving in canon ball style and I am going to put a major huge effort to get caught up within the next few days!  I have tons of emails to answer, and my edit folder is over flowing, so just be patient with me!  BUT I am here and I am so happy to be here!!!

Lots of blog posts coming, but I thought this was a fitting one to share first.  I had a girlfriend mention "Ike babies" to me today and I hadn't thought of it... I wonder if I will be swamped next July??!?!?!  That would be fun, now wouldn't it!

This little doll was just a joy to work with.  She slept like a champ - which is always perfect for a newborn session...
I love this
Mom brought this fab hat...  i LOVE etsy!!!
and look!!!  ok now seriously folks... is she not the cutest?!?!?  she is only a couple of weeks old here!!!
That is all for now.  If I want to be caught up then I mustn't be distracted...

peace, love and fabulous

lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home